Schedule, test days, and freeze

Martin Holec mholec at redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 10:57:48 UTC 2012

On 12/10/2012 11:32 AM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> [...]
Network Test Week was planned after Beta release to make sure users will
be able to install Fedora and do real testing. I and developers knew
that Network Test Week will be shortly before final change deadline and
there won't be enough time to fix bugs. This test week is focused more
on features and found bugs can be fixed via updates after installation.
I don't see any network related bug violating Final release criteria
(except some Anaconda NFS bug).

> So let's do the Test Days, even there's the change deadline conflict
> and we should make sure the real non-0-day suitable bugs will land as
> NTH.
>
> Jaroslav
>
>> --
>> Adam Williamson
>> Fedora QA Community Monkey
>> IRC: adamw | Twitter: AdamW_Fedora | identi.ca: adamwfedora
>> http://www.happyassassin.net
>>
>> --

Best Regards,

Martin Holec