Dying disk dilemma....

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Wed Dec 26 00:15:50 UTC 2012

Got a disk which I know is dying.  The Reallocated_Sector_Ct has ballooned and file systems are getting thrown into read-only mode.  fsck is able to fix them currently.....

So, it seems F18 is pretty close to stable and good to go for release soon.  Rather than installing F17 I'm thinking I'll just go to F18 and go the "distro-sync" route.

Sounds reasonable?