Installation from USB-written images (5/5): DVD.iso + Livecd-iso-to-disk

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Feb 2 17:38:06 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-02-02 at 06:56 +0100, Moritz Baumann wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask.
>
> Right now booting via EFI does not offer me a rescue system but "just"
> to install.
>
> Since using the normal rescue mode without EFI is not sufficient to use
> e.g. efibootmgr I would ask to have some "proper" rescue system via
> efiboot as well.

It's not really the place to ask, no (since we test code, we don't write
it :>) but I think pjones / bcl may be listening. The best thing to do
would probably be to file an enhancement bug report, but I'm not
entirely sure what component it would be against; grub would be a safe
choice as it'll ensure the right person reads the bug.