Installation interfaces criterion proposal

Petr Schindler pschindl at redhat.com
Fri Feb 3 16:39:05 UTC 2012

I propose new final criterion:

"The installer must be able to complete an installation using all
supported interfaces"

Serial port is covered by this one. As I've seen some discussion on
anaconda-devel list, it's still supported.

I'm still waiting for anaconda opinion of cmdline interface [1]. They
should say what they want to support. This criterion ensures that all
supported interfaces will work in final release.

There is another question. Do we still need text interface?? There is an
alpha criterion "The installer must be able to complete an installation
using the text, graphical and VNC installation interfaces", so it should
work.

Regards
Petr Schindler