Bugzilla Problem? Fedora 17

Hongqing Yang hoyang at redhat.com
Wed Feb 8 05:56:14 UTC 2012

Hi, All,

I also have the same problem. the ABRT does not work since there is no "17",
and there is no preupgrade option for F17 at
http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/releases.txt

I have sent an administration request to bugzilla maintenance team yesterday.
but there is still no version "17" in bugzilla.

Do you have any idea what happens? Thanks.

Hongqing