New BugZapper Introduction

Sri Krishna kitchi.srikrishna at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 06:39:44 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've been using Linux for about eight months now, and Fedora specifically
for about three. I'm really excited with the whole idea of open-source, and
I thought I'd try and do my bit.
I know enough coding (C, C++, Python) to do some modelling and scientific
computing etc. but not enough (I suspect) to help with trouble shooting
some serious code. So I figured I could start here while I learn more
'coder' type programming so I can help out a little more. I haven't been
able to get an IRC nick as yet, since I've got internet access behind a
proxy server that's blocking it for some reason. The moment I find a way
around that, I'll let you guys know.

Thanks,

--
Srikrishna Sekhar