[Test-Announce] Proven tester status

Vincent L. fedact at beyond-m42.net
Thu Feb 16 13:46:57 UTC 2012

Thanks for the stats and information.

How big is the gap in testing.

Is there a significant amount of package releases etc walked back
because after they passed minimum time in QA and were published it
turned out they were broken ?   Ie. percent wise or some other metric or
in the absence of that a gut assessment.

Are certain areas in more need of focus than others due to criticality
and lack of testing/testers ?  If so what areas are those ?

Wanting to get a handle on things around here so I can understand where
I can be most effective in helping out.  I want to look into the
automated qa testing via this linkhttps://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AutoQA

Thanks again.