F17 Alpha RC2

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 19:58:53 UTC 2012

First boot locks up. Rebooted, locked up again. Rebooted without "rhgb quiet",
locked up again: Failed to Show Plymouth boot screen.   [FAILED]
Then a few more messages, but no LUKS passphrase prompt yet.

The only differences in installing default GNOME Desktop compared with
TC2: I added a LUKS encrypted /home volume, because entering the
alternative passphrase worked with RC2. And I enabled the repositories
"fedora" plus "updates".

Next I'll try to reinstall without enabling "updates".