My task for the next ~6 months

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 04:19:47 UTC 2012

I had a conversation with Adam at FUDCon about things that might be
beneficial to QA that I could champion and make sure that it happened,
and provide regular status reports, the whole nine yards. What we came
up with is updating "How to debug" and "How to test" pages in the
wiki, soliciting input from maintainers, etc.

The question is how to prioritize such a large effort, and I'm looking
for guidance there from folks who are suffering from the lack of
documentation.

QA is the area that got me started in Fedora, so I think it's high
time I give something back to QA! :)

Thanks!
-Jon