My task for the next ~6 months

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 22:58:01 UTC 2012

On 02/20/2012 10:34 PM, Samuel Greenfeld wrote:

> In general I don't want to have test cases scattered all over the
> place, as Sugar information already is found in at least three Wikis,
> with developers only tending to update one or two.

The location of content for test days is irrelevant we have been
flexible in the past  participating in a test day with upstream.
( if I can recall correctly it was thunderbird or some other mozilla
component but granted we might have been given a bit more heads up in
advance in that particular case  ).

I'm pretty sure if upstream wants hold a test day which spans multiple
distribution or just with Fedora QA community and their own internal
crew,  Fedora QA community would participate in that effort even at
upstreams schedule/date/time to do so as long as it does not conflict
with our own schedule.

So where the content is hosted for that test day is irrelevant as long
as we have a get started wiki page to direct testers to which then
reefers to all the relevant upstream documentation about that
testing/test day.

JBG