unable to run tests requiring "updates=http://jlaska.fedorapeople.org/updates/traceback.img" option

Andre Robatino robatino at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 21 19:20:38 UTC 2012

Kamil Paral <kparal <at> redhat.com> writes:

> The new feature is implemented and should be part of the next anaconda release
(17.9 probably). We just use
> 'traceback' boot option. Once a new compose with the new anaconda is ready,
I'll re-write the test cases.

The 'traceback' boot option does NOT appear to be implemented in 17 Alpha RC3,
which includes anaconda 17.10. This means that the 4 tests, two of which are
marked as Alpha-level, still cannot be done. I tried both 'traceback' and
'inst.traceback'. (BTW, the inst.* options are still not implemented, although I
get messages during installation saying to use them in the future as the
non-inst.* options are deprecated.)

QA:Testcase_Anaconda_save_traceback_to_remote_system
QA:Testcase_Anaconda_save_traceback_to_bugzilla (Alpha)
QA:Testcase_Anaconda_save_traceback_to_disk (Alpha)
QA:Testcase_Anaconda_traceback_debug_mode