unable to run tests requiring "updates=http://jlaska.fedorapeople.org/updates/traceback.img" option

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Wed Feb 22 09:47:35 UTC 2012

> QA:Testcase_Anaconda_save_traceback_to_remote_system
> QA:Testcase_Anaconda_save_traceback_to_bugzilla (Alpha)
> QA:Testcase_Anaconda_save_traceback_to_disk (Alpha)
> QA:Testcase_Anaconda_traceback_debug_mode

Test cases updated. However, for "save_traceback_to_bugzilla" we used to have the option to randomize traceback in order to force creation of a new bug (compare wiki page history). That is no longer available with the new method, so for every anaconda release we will probably have just one new bug and the rest will be duplicates. If we decide we need the previous behavior (randomize traceback), I can talk to mgracik again and ask him to extend current functionality. I won't do that if we don't see it as so important.