VirtualBox and test releases

Andre Robatino robatino at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 23 22:21:22 UTC 2012

Claude Jones <cjoneslists <at> tehogeeservices.com> writes:

> Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure I understand it. Are you saying that
> I should open a terminal and issue that 'export' command, then run the
> installation of guest additions again?

Yes. If you're building Guest Additions in F17 or Rawhide and don't issue that
command first, you'll probably get an OpenGL-associated error - see

http://freeoracletrainings.com/index.php/blogs/item/15-install-guest-additions-building-the-opengl-support-module-failed

If you issue the command beforehand, it should prevent it. I don't know where
the fault for this is (Fedora or Oracle).