VirtualBox and test releases

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 21:23:19 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 3:20 PM, Claude Jones
<cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com> wrote:
> Then I followed Andre's suggestion and after a lot of fiddling and having to
> install gcc and its dependencies and other stuff, I finally got the GL
> module to build successfully; that's where I'm rebooting from now...so,
> let's see what we've got -

Although the interface is slow, I haven't had the same multi-minute
delays you speak of. Also, I've found that to build guest additions
all you need is:

$ yum install gcc kernel-headers kernel-devel make dkms

> this is pretty useless

I hope you figure out what the problem is!

Richard