LXDE errors in Rawhide

Steven I Usdansky usdanskys at rocketmail.com
Tue Jan 10 00:35:24 UTC 2012

I'm getting a couple of errors running Rawhide LXDE - not sure if
they're related, how to fix, or which components need to have bugs
filed against them.

Error #1 occurs when I start the session (I boot into runlevel 3 and
start x via startx). lxsession is running. The error message:
  GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine
  session the caller is in

Error #2 occurs when I plug in a formatted flash drive - no such error
in F16 (or Ubuntu's daily build as of 9-Jan). Ther drive fails to mount
with the error message:
  Not Authorized

Suggestions?