2012-01-09 - Fedora QA Meeting - recap

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Jan 10 04:36:44 UTC 2012

As always, minutes and IRC transcript available on the wiki at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20120109

Next meeting is scheduled for 2012-01-16 at 1600 UTC in #fedora-meeting.
If you have topics you think we should bring up at the meeting, please
add them to the Wiki page at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20120116 . Thanks!

TOPIC: F16 retrospective task update
	* Two tickets are closed already and most of the others are being
	  worked on actively

TOPIC: FUDCon Blacksburg notes
	* tflink, adamwill, j_dulaney and red_alert will all be present
	* j_dulaney is planning an autoqa hackfest on friday
	* The anaconda ui test hackfest is planned for all day sunday
	* We will try to meet up for lunch as a group on friday

TOPIC: AutoQA update
	* kparal added caching proxy support inside AutoQA
	* kparal fixed several issues with sending out opt-out and opt-in
	  emails
	* autoqa-results list is back, now with fewer messages!
	* kparal proposed using an icon that rather resembles the version
	  of Marvin from the recent H2G2 movie as AutoQA's icon, tflink
	  and adamw raised legal concerns; kparal will check in with spot
	  regarding this

TOPIC: Open floor: remote_install update
	* tflink notes the remote_install project is working at demo
	  quality behind the RH VPN at present
	* public demo will be made available soon using a public cloud
	  system, probably ohi