New BugZapper Introduction.

Mario Santagiuliana fedora at marionline.it
Tue Jan 10 13:52:47 UTC 2012

Hi to all,

My name is Mario Santagiuliana. I am an Italian medical student and I love
Fedora!
My FAS nickname is marionline.

I am giving my contribution to Fedora Project as translator, as packagers
maintainer and also as Italian ambassador (from a few day).
For more info about me you can check my wiki page:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Marionline

I want to help in the new package review process and help to clean/remove
duplicated bug so I apply the triagers group.

Thank you in advance! And sorry for my bad English...
--
Mario Santagiuliana
www.marionline.it