New BugZapper Introduction.

Matej Cepl mcepl at
Wed Jan 11 01:22:04 UTC 2012

Dne 10.1.2012 14:52, Mario Santagiuliana napsal(a):
> I am giving my contribution to Fedora Project as translator, as packagers
> maintainer and also as Italian ambassador (from a few day).
> For more info about me you can check my wiki page:
> I want to help in the new package review process and help to clean/remove
> duplicated bug so I apply the triagers group.
> Thank you in advance! And sorry for my bad English...

Your English is perfect and as a translator you will need to keep your
Italian all right ;)

Feel free to ping me on #fedora-bugzappers anytime (I am usually around
CET business hours and in the evening).

We also maintain (well, more or less maintain) with all information we have
for budding bug zappers (particularly is meant to be a good
start page).

Welcome on board!