New BugZapper Introduction.

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Wed Jan 11 01:22:04 UTC 2012

Dne 10.1.2012 14:52, Mario Santagiuliana napsal(a):
> I am giving my contribution to Fedora Project as translator, as packagers
> maintainer and also as Italian ambassador (from a few day).
> For more info about me you can check my wiki page:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Marionline
>
> I want to help in the new package review process and help to clean/remove
> duplicated bug so I apply the triagers group.
>
> Thank you in advance! And sorry for my bad English...

Your English is perfect and as a translator you will need to keep your
Italian all right ;)

Feel free to ping me on #fedora-bugzappers anytime (I am usually around
CET business hours and in the evening).

We also maintain (well, more or less maintain)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers with all information we have
for budding bug zappers (particularly
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Joining is meant to be a good
start page).