SDL in build system issue

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jan 16 22:37:48 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 15:03:26 -0600,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> I am having trouble rebuilding a couple of packages that use SDL in
> koji, but they build OK at home.
>
> Did something change recently with SDL that would have needed something
> added to buildrequires?

The error message in the configure test for SDL is:
/usr/lib/gcc/i686-redhat-linux/4.7.0/../../../libSDL.so: undefined reference to `_XGetRequest'

I was seeing this after the 4.7 mass rebuild was retagged into rawhide. So
it may be there was a problem with the SDL rebuild. That would explain why
I not not seeing it at home. That should be easy to test and then I may have
enough inof to file a bug report against something.