SOLVEDish Re: F17 Systemd modifying

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:37:01 UTC 2012

On 20/01/12 13:13, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

> Migrate that yum-updateonboot legacy sysv init script

beyond me at the moment.
Though, as I get to know what I'm doing,
may try help out.

then copy the
> systemd-logind.service to /etc/systemd/system directory and add that
> After=yum-updateonboot.service line to it ( or create a new empty
> systemd-logind.service with .include reference and that line )
>
> JBG

Ended up with:
/etc/systemd/system/systemd-user-sessions.service

[Unit]
Description=Permit User Sessions
After=local-fs.target remote-fs.target yum-updateonboot.service
network.service netfs.service autofs.service exim.service

.include /lib/systemd/system/systemd-user-sessions.service

--
Regards,

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded