New testcases proposal - Installation from USB-written images (0/5)

Josef Skladanka jskladan at redhat.com
Mon Jan 30 12:53:11 UTC 2012

Hello,

as per [1] and [2], I'd like to propose five new testcases, which focus on testing the ability to boot/install Fedora using USB stick as the installation/boot medium. Even though, there is no Release Criterion specifying the supported installation media, the [2] mentions 'Common Boot media / Common Installation sources' (Alpha verifiacation) and 'All Boot media / All Installation sources'. These IMHO support the need for new USB-centric testcases.

Please be informed, that these proposals based on the already existing testcases, and I will be really happy to change/update these according to your input.

Regards

Joza

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/260
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Fedora_17_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority