New test case for testing if services start properly

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Jan 31 00:50:46 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-01-30 at 11:37 -0500, Petr Schindler wrote:
> I propose new test cases [1]. This test case is related to final criterion:
>
> "All services in a default install must start properly"
>
> We don't have test case for this right now.
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pschindl/Draft_QA_Testcase_Services_start

I think the instructions are possibly a tad too tool-specific. Instead
of explicitly referring to alt-f2 and gnome-terminal, it may be more
future-proof to simply say:

'In a console, run the command {{command|systemctl --all --failed}}'

You can also drop the comma from "This test case tests, whether all
services start properly in a default install." It's not needed.