Proposal for enhancement of criterion

Petr Schindler pschindl at redhat.com
Tue Jan 31 12:15:35 UTC 2012

Ok, I would propose to change test case [1] to non-blocking. I think it could be enough to support saving reports only to disk and bugzilla. So I propose criterion:

"The installer must be able to report failures to Bugzilla and local disk, with appropriate information included"

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Anaconda_save_traceback_to_remote_system