New criterion for Checksum

Petr Schindler pschindl at redhat.com
Tue Jan 31 12:48:38 UTC 2012

OK, so test case should stay in alpha and new criterion should be in alpha too. I propose to drop the part about embedded checksum (that would be only additional check) and new criterion should be:

"A correct checksum must be published for each official release image."

The second possibility is to have two criteria, first in alpha and second in beta. In beta, there would be included embedded checksum.

I think that first option is better.