New criterion for updates.img using

Petr Schindler pschindl at redhat.com
Tue Jan 31 14:52:36 UTC 2012

Thank you for suggestions on this. I would require only methods for which we have test case [1] [2] and from alpha [3]. So I propose beta criterion:

"The installer must be able to use an [[Anaconda/Updates|installer update image]] retrieved from removable media, remote installation source and HTTP url"

[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Anaconda_updates.img_via_URL