New criterion for installation with minimal set of packages

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Jan 31 18:27:16 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-01-31 at 10:52 -0500, Petr Schindler wrote:
> [...]

More or less, yeah. Maybe we should make the criterion:

"The installer must offer a 'minimal' installation option, and must be
able to complete installation successfully when this option is selected"

(note that a later criterion specifies that any install according to
earlier criteria should boot, so we don't need to specify that).