Reached target Rescue Mode

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 2 06:18:12 UTC 2012

I've done 5 Rawhide and 1 F17 HTTP installs today, and always I get the
subject line, with neither X nor networking nor even multiuser. How do I get
systemd to put me in multiuser? Just about everything I try at the prompt
results in CNF: e.g. runlevel, init, chkconfig, startx, ifup, ifconfig
(reboot works :-p ). I've tried booting else and chrooting in to upgrade, add
apps, etc. (KDE, X11), but still on reboot I'm back at rescue prompt. :-(

Logs (in which I recognize no clues):
http://fm.no-ip.com/Tmp/Linux/anaconda-ks-cfgf17-gx62b.txt
http://fm.no-ip.com/Tmp/Linux/install.log.syslog-f17-gx62b.txt
http://fm.no-ip.com/Tmp/Linux/install.log-f17-gx62b.txt

Where do I look, do I do, to get full multiuser (init 3)? Online docs are
useless because everything looks like http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/fedoradocs.png

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/