Blocker Bug Tracking Draft Page

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Mon Jul 2 15:26:03 UTC 2012

On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:35:53 -0700
Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

> >  - Are the tabs a good idea?
>
> I can't see that they hurt much, but I'm not entirely sure what
> they're helping either. Though I guess I'm biased because my screens
> are huge vertically...I guess when we have a lot of bugs, it should
> save scrolling on typical sized displays.

Yeah, you have a point about it not adding anything - the only thing I
can think of is that it would be easier to have multiple tabs open
with one list per tab. I'm really not sure that minimizing scrolling
between sections is all that important at the end of the day, though.

> >  - Is the javascript usage going to be a problem? It should fallback
> >    gracefully if you don't/can't use javascript
>
> It seems to (I tested by temporarily blocking fedorapeople.org with
> noscript), so I don't see a problem there.
>
> >  - Is the font big enough?
>
> Well, I enforce a minimum font size in Firefox, so not sure if my
> response is valid, but it looks fine here.
>
> >  - Are the icons obvious or is some documentation needed?
>
> It might be nice if they had tooltips?

Good idea, that shouldn't be too hard to add.

> >  - Is there any other information that should be added?
>
> I can't think of anything offhand.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll post another message when I have another
version.

Tim