Linking negative karma points to a reported bug

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 18:50:15 UTC 2012

On 07/05/2012 06:36 PM, Till Maas wrote:
>  From my point of view the proposed ideas are a lot easier than
> setting up and maintaining a second Bugzilla instance.

I'm not sure why your are referring to two bugzilla instances since
there would be only one for the project the Fedora instance in anycase
this is less about the ideas more about community freedom and control
away from RHEL...

There are several things we cant do due to RHEL integration into that
bugzilla instance and that's even after James pushed couple of ideas for
improvement that might have improve things both for developers and
reporters internally to the relevant places.

In addition to that we are ages behind upstream bugzilla release ( last
time I checked ) which we otherwise might not be if we had our own
instead of that corporate dictated one.

If we cant have our own instance I see no other alternative other than
to motion that we stop using it altogether and the QA community calls
for a community vote on that matter from both developers and reporters...

JBG