Beware of rebooting in rawhide right now

David dgboles at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 02:18:08 UTC 2012

On 7/8/2012 10:01 PM, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R wrote:

> On 07/08/2012 06:54 PM, David wrote:

>>> I did not ask for any encrypted file system.
>>> It just didn't work.
>>>

>> The last time I had anything to do with "any encrypted file system"
>> and Fedora you had to actually ask for it to be encrypted with the
>> install. It was not the default. So? My thoughts are that you asked
>> for and had one before now.
>>
>> Your turn.
>>
> I did not ask for an encrypted file system.  I have never used an
> encrypted file system with Linux.

Okay. Since I have never seen anyone say that they encrypted their file
system using Fedora *after* the install an you now say that you file
system is encrypted?

I can offer no help or suggestions.

This looks like another one of your many self-inflected distastes
reported over many lists, over many years.

Good luck with this. I'm gone.

--

   David