New Anaconda UI initial testing

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 12 14:19:35 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 6:49 PM,  <clumens at redhat.com> wrote:
> Having looked at the first couple results reported on the wiki page, I'm
> not sure how I should offer comments on them.  For instance, a couple
> things I already know about, a couple are excluded by TestableUI, and at
> least one is NOTABUG.

I figure commenting on the reports ~directly is hard because they seem
to come in through different channels and we might have more test
matrix wiki pages  over time (with new pre-release images) and it'll
be hard to keep track on what's commented on in what place and what of
that is still current.

How about adding all known issues to the TestableUI wiki page? It
already says "X is testable", "Y is not" - why not add "Z is currently
known to be broken". Or add a separate "known issues" section to the
page.

-- red