Fedora 18 Nightly ISOs

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Jul 20 17:11:13 UTC 2012

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 09:55:09 -0700
Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2012-07-20 at 20:47 +0800, Ho Wan Chan wrote:
> > Sorry, it's not Rawhide ISOs, but nightly builds ISOs. They all
> > failed as I see it in this website:
> > http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/
>
> It's not unusual for nightly compose to fail, especially this early
> in a cycle. Having said that, the error message is an interesting one
> I never saw before, looks like some kind of issue on the build host.

I've not run them in a while because:

koji still only knows how to use livecd-creator and my understanding is
that we are switching to using livemedia-creator, but koji doesn't
currently understand how to do that.

I don't know how much time/energy bcl wants to spend on livecd-tools if
we are not going to be using them, and they don't actually test the way
we are composing images.

Also, the mass rebuild is happening now, and I don't want to divert
resources from it to build lives. ;)

Anyhow, I can fire off a set after the mass rebuild if folks think it
will do any good.

kevin