thunderbird 14 from rawhide won't install because thunderbird-enigmail needs tbird < 14

Remi Collet Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Sat Jul 21 06:06:44 UTC 2012

Le 21/07/2012 04:17, Andre Robatino a écrit :
> Kevin Martin <ktmdms <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I didn't see a thunderbird-enigmail package in koji...is anybody working on
> getting a
>> thunderbird-enigmail package for tbird 14?
>
> Thunderbird-enigmail is from rpmfusion-free. The same problem exists in F17.
> Normally a new package appears in rpmfusion-free-updates-testing fairly quickly,
> but not this time.

I'm currently AFK, so haven't be able to push enigmail update to rpmfusion.

FYI: enigmail is currently waiting for a reviewer to move to fedora
repository, the only good solution to have update push in the right time...

Remi.