[criteria update] Anaconda and network-attached storage devices

Petr Schindler pschindl at redhat.com
Fri Jul 27 14:08:52 UTC 2012

It is a big problem. Lot of things will be broken (won't be in new
anaconda for F18, but should be again in next releases, hopefully). For
example, we use serial console a lot and for f18 it won't work. I'm here
only proposing changes because of the state of anaconda and I hope that
the discussion within this threads will lead to some action - for me it
would be better to wait, but it looks like we could wait another six
month.