[criteria update] Rescue mode

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 18:28:03 UTC 2012

On 07/27/2012 02:24 PM, Bryn M. Reeves wrote:
> Generic rescue images would still work for most problems but I'd tend
> to agree: a final release with a non-working rescue mode is pretty
> uncool and seems like a bad precedent.

In any case if the plan is to extend installer initrd with the rescue
mode or a have separate grub entry with rescue initrd we need testable
one ASAP so we can test if that can work as an acceptable solution to
use in F18 or if we should use the anaconda release that was used in F17
instead and delay introducing the new anaconda til F19.

JBG