[criteria update] Serial console

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Jul 27 21:45:35 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-07-27 at 16:26 -0400, Scott Poore wrote:
> [...]

We already do VNC testing:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Anaconda_User_Interface_VNC
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Anaconda_User_Interface_VNC_Vncconnect
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Anaconda_User_Interface_VNC_Password

these are all listed as Alpha level tests, meaning they are required to
be performed for Alpha, Beta and Final validation testing.