F17 FAIL - long live F16

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 08:20:19 UTC 2012

Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com> writes:
> Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R <caf at omen.com> wrote:
>
>>The difference is that F17 seems unstable running the two networks.
>>I do not know if I am the only one using Fedora as a gateway.
>>My situation may be unique.   F17 appears unreliable
>>on the same machine where F16 has been reliable.
>>

> No problem here running F17 with 3 network interfaces with F17 acting
> as a firewall.

No problem here either.  Internal and external interfaces with iptables
and ip6tables filtering on the way in.  Of note, this is a static config
that was set up without using any fedora gui's.  Just good old emacs on
the ifcfg-* files.

-wolfgang
--
g+:  https://plus.google.com/114566345864337108516/about