2012-06-11 - Fedora QA Meeting - recap

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Jun 12 02:42:51 UTC 2012

As always, minutes and IRC transcript available on the wiki at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20120611

Next meeting is scheduled for 2012-06-18 at 1500 UTC in #fedora-meeting.
If you have topics you think we should bring up at the meeting, please
add them to the Wiki page at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20120618 . Thanks!

TOPIC: Previous meeting follow-up
	* adamw to review F17 retrospective and come up with an action
	  plan - not done yet, but he's working on it
	* adamw to work with rbergeron to make sure housekeeping gets
	  done for f16/f17/f18 - also not complete; j_dulaney reported
	  from SELF that spot will handle EOL bugs

TOPIC: Fedora 18 check-in
	* The current F18 feature list contains no features we find
	  particularly sensitive from a QA standpoint aside from the
	  new anaconda UI. other features to keep an eye on are the
	  package group re-organization, /tmp-on-tmpfs and the kerberos
	  changes

TOPIC: Bugzilla upgrade work
	* tflink will ensure the blocker bug tracker page is fixed for
	  new bugzilla, it may be turned into a static HTML page rather
	  than part of mediawiki
	* We aren't aware of any other QA scripts that need fixing, and
	  Bodhi is already dealt with

TOPIC: AutoQA Update
	* Apart from some minor movement on RATS, nothing significant

TOPIC: Open Floor
	* j_dulaney noted that there was further discussion of ARM as a
	  primary arch at SELF, and asked for it to be added to the
	  agenda for the next meeting

ACTION ITEMS
	* adamw to review F17 retrospective and come up with an action
	  plan
	* adamw to work with rbergeron to make sure housekeeping gets
	  done for f16/f17/f18
	* tflink to fix up blocker bug page for new bugzilla, probably
	  as fedora-hosted static HTML rather than in MW
	* tflink to set up QA git account