Dual monitor VM testing

Pat Kane pekane52 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:49:07 UTC 2012

> From: John Reiser <jreiser at bitwagon.com>
> Please be more specific.  Two monitors on the same graphics card?;
> or: two monitors each on a different backplane graphics card?;

What I need to emulate is a single seat system with two monitors
that form a single desktop.  I'm willing to have multiple graphics
emulated graphics cards if that is what it takes.

> From: Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com>
> I haven't tried it, but some Googling suggests that SPICE can do this:

I like the idea of using SPICE (QXL) since I have been working with
it that past few weeks for a different project.

Pat
---