Linking negative karma points to a reported bug

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Jun 28 21:22:53 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-06-28 at 15:57 +0000, Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:

> It's us ( QA+Releng ) that have to implement maintain and oversee
> these processes to the best of our ability and a yay or nay at some
> meeting from people that aren't actively working on this stuff makes
> absolutely no sense

That's not really true. We don't maintain the updates policy, FESCo
does. We don't maintain Bodhi, infrastructure does. We don't maintain
Bugzilla, RH engineering ops does. There isn't really much at all in the
updates process that is owned/maintained by QA; we just have an obvious
responsibility to contribute our testing.