Call for testing: Beta tests on Alpha

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Mar 1 17:17:16 UTC 2012

Hey, folks. So we completed enough of the Alpha validation testing to
approve the Alpha, but we did not run all the Beta tests on it. Ideally
we ought to do so, so we can find any existing bugs in these areas and
nominate them as Beta blockers - treating the Alpha as Beta 'TC0',
really.

So if people have a chance, can you try and run some of the remaining
Beta validation tests on the Alpha? Thanks! I will try and get the RAID
tests done soon.