New BugZapper Introduction

Jorge Liévano lievjorg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 18:35:13 UTC 2012

Hello everyone!

My name is Jorge and i´m 21 years old and i´d like to be part of the
bug zappers team. I live in Monterrey, Mexico and i´m studying to be
an engineer in systems (or at least that´s how i think the title is
translated). I´m currently working as part of the administration and
support team of ORACLE eAM for an Enterprise called FEMCO.
I´m currently living with my girlfriend since we had a beautiful
accident called Sebastian :) he´s now two months old.

I´ve been trying linux for my personal use for about a year, starting
first with ubuntu. Later on i tried lots of other distros like mint,
archbang, opensuse... Until i finally came across Fedora 16 and i knew
this distro was just the one i was looking for.

I have a netbook with an SSD (bought it used, i really never had that
much money but i´m proud i finally got a pc for myself) and fedora 16
kde spin, though i´m currently testing Enlightenment 17 :)

I know i´m not quite experienced on Linux and Fedora but i consider
myself a fast learner and i´m quite eager to start contribuiting to
this Project.

Hope you accept me in your team.

Thanks for your time!

PS: I still don´t have an IRC account but i´ll be on it this weekend,
sorry about that!