gnome 3 problem in f17

pringler01 at gmail.com pringler01 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 21:25:09 UTC 2012

Hi, i upgrade to fedora 17 from fedora 16 with no issues. I try to login to
Gnome Shell but the warning that say Oh no! and ask to logout show up. The
funny thing was that in my setup (dual monitors) the rest of the login
process continue (in one monitor the warning in the other the rest of stuff
that start).
At first i have a lot of dupes to fix and  a few update to make. All of
this was done in KDE which is my backup WM. After quickly adapting to KDE
and doing every fix and update a few didn't (gnome-shell-extensions because
ask for Gnome 3.3.9 instead of 3.3.5 IIRC). Because of this i decided to
try again and i disable every extension, but after that the startup process
appears frozen (like the 3.0 days when nothing show up if you where using a
dev version instead a final version).
This is a reported bug/i need to do something to fix it or i just wait for
the 28 and final version?

Thanks, Ruy