2012-03-05 - Fedora QA Meeting - recap

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Mar 6 01:55:59 UTC 2012

As always, minutes and IRC transcript available on the wiki at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20120305

Next meeting is scheduled for 2012-03-12 at 1600 UTC in #fedora-meeting.
If you have topics you think we should bring up at the meeting, please
add them to the Wiki page at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20120312 . Thanks!

TOPIC: Previous meeting follow-up
	* "adamw to start common bugs page" - did that one, most of the
	  big hits are covered
	* "adamw to poke bcl about livecd-tools updates for fixing bugs
	  writing f17" - we have the updates now but they need karma,
	  please test
	* "adamw to dig out the 'deliverables' ticket / action item and
	  get it moving again" - adam didn't get to that one yet
	* "brunowolff to ping release engineering about post-freeze
	  update re-opening for f17" - updates have started rolling
	  again

TOPIC: Fedora 17 Beta prep
	* everything seems on track for beta tc1 tomorrow, rats is
	  recording its usual serial console failure near the end

TOPIC: Upcoming QA events
	* First Test Days due this week - i18n/l10n on 03-07[1],
	  OpenStack on 03-08[2]
	* Still looking for a volunteer to run Friday's blocker review

TOPIC: AutoQA update
	* resultsdb is merged into master and should be in production
	  by the end of the week
	* Depcheck 'argument list too long' bug has been solved and is
	  in master
	* New autoqa release planned in a couple of days
	* Some tests that were unmaintained or considered not worth
	  running have been dropped, and all tests now have a defined
	  maintainer

TOPIC: Open floor
N/A

ACTION ITEMS