gnome 3 problem in f17

Michele Baldessari michele at acksyn.org
Tue Mar 6 08:21:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 05, 2012 at 06:25:09PM -0300, pringler01 at gmail.com wrote:
>    Hi, i upgrade to fedora 17 from fedora 16 with no issues. I try to login
>    to Gnome Shell but the warning that say Oh no! and ask to logout show up.

I had the same problem and there were some javascript errors from some
extension (iirc it was the gnome-shell-extension-pomodoro.noarch). Note
that for me disabling them didn't help. Only after deinstallation of the
rpm's the crash went away.

I used the Alpha DVD to upgrade and it worked flawlessly.

regards,
--
Michele Baldessari            <michele at acksyn.org>
C2A5 9DA3 9961 4FFB E01B  D0BC DDD4 DCCB 7515 5C6D