Installation interfaces criterion proposal

Petr Schindler pschindl at redhat.com
Tue Mar 6 13:40:39 UTC 2012

Because there are some objections for serial interface being in final
criterion, I'd like to start discussion again. There was discussion on
blocker bug meeting [1] (17:40) and it didn't end with unanimous
decision. So, let the flame war begin. Do you want serial interface in
beta criterion? I asked anaconda team for suggestion and here is their
answer [2]. What is your opinion?

[1] http://goo.gl/921Vo
[2]
https://www.redhat.com/archives/anaconda-devel-list/2012-February/msg00144.html