New BugZapper Introduction

Martin Erik Werner martinerikwerner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 21:03:39 UTC 2012

Hello,
I'm Martin Werner, 24, from Sweden, currently active in the Debian Games
Team[0] doing packaging work, and in the Red Eclipse[1] game community
working with documentation, licensing, testing, etc.

I'd like to join BugZappers since I am in the process of packaging Red
Eclipse for Fedora, and was recommended this team as a means to get
access to fedora services for hosting srpms and submitting to the build
system, etc.

You can ping me by the name "arand" on IRC.

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/Games
[1] http://www.redeclipse.net/

I hope you accept me in your team
--