[Test-Announce] 2012-03-12 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Mar 12 06:12:38 UTC 2012

On Sun, 2012-03-11 at 22:22 -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> # Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
> # Date: 2012-03-12
> # Time: 15:00 UTC
> (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
> # Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Official Meeting Announcement Errata:

Yes, I forgot to update the date in the subject.

Also, clocks went forward this weekend in North America, so the meeting
will be at *1500 UTC*, not 1600. That means that, anywhere the clocks
have gone forward, it'll be at the same time - it's still 11am Eastern,
8am Pacific.

I solemnly swear that one time, JUST ONE TIME, the clocks go forwards or
backwards I will get the announcement right the first try. Just once.
Before I die or drink myself into retirement. ONE TIME!