Line wrapping (was Draft SOP for requesting TCs/RCs)

stan gryt2 at q.com
Thu Mar 15 22:37:06 UTC 2012

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 16:01:31 -0400 (EDT)
Kamil Paral <kparal at redhat.com> wrote:
> In this
> case, at least for better behaving clients, if not the whole
> line-reflow spec.

For what it's worth, claws-mail handles the long lines gracefully, yet
allows me to create auto-wrapped messages.  I prefer auto-wrapping
because I don't have to move my eyes and head so much to encompass the
message.  There is a pref setting to turn off auto-wrap, but I
haven't tried it.  The strange thing is that this type of wrapping is an
html behavior, and claws-mail doesn't do html out of the box. There is a
plugin to allow html, but I don't have it installed.