F17 vs. Pentium 4

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Thu Mar 29 17:25:46 UTC 2012

Has F17 been tested to see whether it will install on a Pentium 4?
Recently I installed F15 because I could not get the F16 installer to boot.
I can get the F13, F14 and F15 installers to boot without media.
The F16 installer was a no go, both without media and with a minimal CD.
In both cases, I got crashes that required pushing the reset button.
I never got to tell them about the iso file.

whom I teach not to run with scissors,
that my fiance ran me through with a broadsword."  --  Lily